VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Our Firm enjoys a solid reputation as an industry expert and a trusted business advisor to clients in industries such as: Manufacturing, Construction, Contractors & Developers, Real Estate, Healthcare, Financial Institutions, Insurance, Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Dealerships, and Individuals.
They serve businesses of various sizes, from large public & private companies, to closely held family-owned businesses.
Whether they're helping clients streamline processes, improve performance, leverage the right technology, or increase financial success, they offer innovative, effective, and personalized services to help clients overcome their business challenges today and plan for tomorrow.
They are a reliable, consistent, cohesive, and dedicated team of service professionals and industry-focused experts who draw from a wide range of collective knowledge and experience.
If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of an outstanding team of professionals, please apply today!
Very competitive in both salaries and benefits – Among the benefits offered are:
- Salary Range of $65,000 – $85,000
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage, HSA, & FSA
- Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- PTO – 8 paid holidays
- Flex Work Schedules
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match
- Retirement planning & investment options with their financial advisors
- Paid CPA exam study material, license renewal, & memberships to professional organizations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Patient care program
- Free Counselling
- Respond to client and associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner.
- Prepare client correspondence, letters, e-mail, or other communications pertaining to engagement planning and requests.
- Prepare individual, business, and fiduciary tax returns and projections in accordance with firm and professional standards as directed by engagement leaders.
- Research tax issues.
- Communicate with engagement leaders regarding open items or other important matters in a timely manner.
- Adhere to prescribed budgets and deadlines.
- Develop technical competency.
- Recognize potential issues and/or opportunities within engagements and discuss with engagement leader.
- Perform a limited number of tax return interviews as needed.
- Provide technical assistance to clients.
- 3+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm.
- Lead and develop a Tax Staff.
- Strong written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- Master's Degree in Tax preferred.
- CPA certified, eligible, or working towards obtaining a CPA license.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, CaseWare, depreciation processing software, tax preparation software (ProSystems), tax research software (RIA).
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584