VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
Our highly-experienced team is committed to working directly with our clients to understand their unique needs and customize their services to achieve the client’s goals. We pride ourselves on our connectivity to the tax and business community so we can quickly respond to changing circumstances. You can expect innovative solutions and personal attention from our advisors.
Our firm is seeking TAX professionals in the Atlanta area with the following experience. We are specifically interested in candidates who have 3+ years of experience and have their CPA, EA or are CPA eligible. If these qualifications describe your work experience, interests and expertise, please apply immediately as we approach busy season. This opportunity also makes available continuous education opportunities!!
- Work with partners, managers and staff for: individual, partnership, corporate, fiduciary, estate tax planning and strategies.
- Ability to utilize multiple resources to research and provide a point of view on various tax issues.
- Prepare federal and state returns (all types)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or two to four years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPA preferred (or working towards CPA with 3+ years of tax experience).
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- CPA/Eligible Designation Required
- 3+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584