Tax Manager – Metro Dallas, TX
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience for a U.S. Public Firm is REQUIRED.
Our Firm is seeking a Tax Manager, with recent public accounting experience, to work with privately held, owner operated middle market companies in a variety of industries. Join our team of professionals where your hard work is appreciated and recognized.
Salary Range & Benefits: Commensurate with experience, standard firm benefits, and signing bonus.
- Establish and maintain strong client and team relationships.
- Mentor and train junior staff
- Provide outstanding client service.
- Review and prepare 1120, 1120S, 10140, 990, 990PF, 706 and 1041 tax returns.
- State tax preparation experience for multi-state organizations.
- Tax estimates and projections.
- Supervise tax audits and correspondence.
- Manage/assist on various tax and M&A special projects.
- Assist partners on proposals and business development calls.
- Recent public accounting experience REQUIRED.
- Minimum of 7-10 year of tax experience including preparation and review.
- Strong communication skills, ability to interact with a broad range of individuals.
- Strong professional presence and leadership skills; ability to mentor and develop staff.
- Highly dedicated with a positive attitude, self-motivated, a team player who takes initiative.
Education and Licenses:
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
Master's in Taxation preferred
Certified Public Accountant Required
Highly competitive compensation package
Medical and Dental Insurance
Group Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
Eligible employees may enroll in our 401(k) and profit sharing plan, after 90 days of employment
Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Training
Team social events, such as firm-hosted get-togethers outside of the office, including an annual golf tournament, end of busy season celebrations, summer party, and holiday party
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.