VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Our client's opportunity isn’t just a job— we’re a family, and we carry that spirit together in everything we do. Together we are catalysts for growth and success, creating innovation for the future.
This client's stability and overall growth encourages first-rate talent to join and grow with us. With a staff of approximately 800, with more than 550 professionals and almost 400 CPAs, our clients benefit from the expertise and continuity of their engagement team and the rapport which develops in time from this crucial business relationship. This client provides timely service and accessibility — simply put, we are there when you need us.
Our client offers very competitive salaries and benefits.
Among the benefits offered:
- Salary Range of $90,000 – $120,000
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- PTO – paid time off
- Discretionary bonuses
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match
- CPA review course and exam reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate discounts
- Successfully manage all aspects of the client service relationship and will strive to develop specific knowledge of the client's business and industry.
- Interacting closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise.
- Manage the client's tax compliance needs, anticipate tax and business issues, and recognize tax planning opportunities.
- Provide primary and secondary review of complex tax returns.
- Work closely with partners and staff on client management, practice development, and business development activities.
- Successfully train, motivate, and development less-experienced staff.
- Develop reasonable time budgets and effectively monitor performance of Staff.
- 4-10 years of experience working in a public accounting firm
- Leading and developing a Tax Staff.
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Strong-to-quite strong written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Core Industry experience covered/preferred = Publicly & Privately Held Companies, Government Agencies, Financial Institutions, Civic and Religious Organizations, Consumer and Industrial Products, Financial Services, Not-for-Profit, Private Equity, and Technology.
- SALT experience a PLUS.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Master's Degree in Tax preferred
- MUST have an active CPA license.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.