Tax Manager – Lake Oswego, OR
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent/current public accounting experience for a U.S. Public Firm is REQUIRED.
Our Firm is committed to investing in its people by listening to their needs. No matter what stage you're at in your career, you'll find challenging assignments, dedicated teammates, peer mentoring opportunities, and the chance to develop a career path that's uniquely yours.
This includes achievement of a work-life balance which acknowledges the priorities of life outside the workplace and the importance of everyone's definition of balance.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the tax practice including partners on client engagements.
- Strong working knowledge of firm software and technology resources.
- To develop & expand strong client relationships and exceptional technical taxation skills.
- Ability to supervise, coach and mentor staff/senior accountants.
- Ability to assume a leadership role in the firm's core tax practice, including scheduling, conflict resolution, planning and work flow management.
- Five to Seven years of general tax experience, preferably with a strong understanding of trust and business flow through entity taxation, as well as experience working with high-net worth individuals and families, corporate executives, C-Corps, and/or owners of closely held businesses
- Strong written and verbal communications skills for technical correspondence
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or another business-related field
- Masters of Accounting-Tax a plus
- CPA license required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.