VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Join our team of consulting, accounting, tax, and technology professionals and take a firm step forward in your career. With an established mentor program and defined career paths for a range of specialties and skill sets, our firm is a place where professionals of all experience levels thrive. Our Lifelong Learning program, combined with technical training opportunities for staff, ensure that this is a place where our employees can grow — and with a rich office culture and a strong commitment to work/life balance, our firm is a place where you'll be happy to do so.
- Anticipate and address client concerns; Promptly develop and implement solutions to engagement challenges.
- Manage engagement scope and budget issues.
- Demonstrated activity in business development and preparation of complex proposals.
- Initiate new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients across multiple service areas.
- Assume an increasing role in firm-wide target marketing and industry programs.
- Achieve expertise and develop a reputation in at least one industry.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to enhance the professional growth of staff.
- Anticipate learning opportunities for staff, both business and technical, and delegate accordingly.
- Provide leadership, maintain professional image, and be a role model.
- Ability to cultivate lasting client relationships to increase revenue and grow practice.
- Solid business acumen to expand upon cross-selling of all Firm services.
- Strong professional presence with the capability to lead and develop staff members, transfer specialized knowledge and retain talent.
- Proficient knowledge of industry trends, initiatives, laws and changing regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required; Master’s Degree is a plus
- Active CPA Certification
- At least 8 years of experience with a local, regional or national public accounting firm
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584