Tax Manager – Dayton, OH
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this opportunity:
We are, located in Dayton, OH, and seeking a tax supervisor/manager. We believe in thinking “out of the box” and we are not afraid to challenge conventional wisdom in our approach to investing and preserving wealth. All of our energy, commitment, and efforts are focused on you, the client, and your satisfaction.
- Prepare complex tax returns, and review less involved tax returns prepared by staff
- Maintain frequent contact with client and handle day-to-day client relationship issues
- Gather and prepare information for federal or state tax auditors
- Complete research and planning projects
- Adhere to budgetary and time constraints
- Train staff on an ongoing basis to broaden and deepen their skills
- Develop relationships with clients and staff, including involvement in networking and business development activities
- Set individual goals that support departmental and firm goals
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- BS/BA or Masters degree in Accounting or other relevant field required
- CPA certification required
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Ability to work extended hours during busy season
- Experience working with clients from a variety of industries
- A strong desire for continuous learning and career advancement
- Ability to travel locally and regionally for client engagements as needed
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Able to adapt to change and strong multi-tasking ability
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's Degree in Accounting
- MUST have an active CPA license.
3+ years of recent public accounting experience
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.