VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
Our Firm is looking for hardworking and enthusiastic accounting degree candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in public accounting with a rapidly growing local firm. If you are interested reaching your potential with them, we would like to speak with you!
Their philosophy is to recognize the value and contributions from each of their team members and provide the best professional and personal opportunities. Their compensation package provides 100% employer paid medical benefits, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401K, Health Savings Account match, remote login and flexible hours along with generous paid time off and sick time off policies.
- Lead and manage Tax compliance engagements in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations.
- Plan and schedule Tax engagements with clients and firm resources.
- Serve as the main Tax point of contact for our clients.
- Responsible for providing proactive communication and timely service.
- Perform detailed reviews of Tax work papers and provision calculations completed by other associates.
- Review Tax returns, Tax research, Tax communications, and other requested deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner.
- Provide training, direction, and supervision to Tax Staff and Tax Senior Accountants.
- Participate in and provide leadership for firm initiatives and projects.
- Maintain technical expertise in various Tax areas related to industry specialization.
- CPA required
- 5+ years of recent public accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 7+ years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584