VALiNTRYfinance specializes in helping Highly-Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
- Our growth strategy is creating an opportunity for a highly-motivated Tax Senior in our Apple Valley office.
- This role will require technical expertise in tax, some supervisory experience, and business development skills/exposure.
- A self-starter, driven personality is required.
- Candidates with 3+ years of public accounting experience are encouraged to apply.
- Our employees receive rapid skill development, exposure to challenging projects, along with mentoring and coaching from firm leaders.
- We offer a high-performance culture emphasizing excellent client service, continuous improvement, teamwork and self-accountability – all while having fun.
- Primary responsibilities include preparing and reviewing complex tax returns, managing client expectations and helping to lead client services teams, invoicing and quality control functions.
- 3+ years of experience in a public accounting firm; tax expertise required
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Experience managing client engagements from beginning to end
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a positive approach
- Client-service oriented and seeks to gain knowledge of client businesses
- Active CPA license in good standing
- Advanced certification in Tax is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- Master's in Taxation preferred
- CPA required
- 3+ years recent public accounting experience
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584