Senior Tax Accountant – Bethesda, MD
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience for a U.S. Public Firm is required.
Our Firm is seeking a senior tax professional to grow and thrive in a professional services environment.
Our accounting and business advisory firm serves clients throughout Washington, DC, Baltimore and the Mid-Atlantic region, are is currently seeking a dedicated senior tax professional with 6+ years of public accounting experience to work primarily on compilation/review and tax engagements.
The individual filling this role will:
- Plan, supervise and review compilation and review engagements
- Review and supervise preparation of federal and state returns for individuals and businesses
- Develop relationships with clients in the automotive industry niche and participate in business development activities.
- Tax planning and research
- Participation in consulting engagements.
The senior tax accountant position requires:
- At least six years of recent relevant public accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA license
- Experience preparing and reviewing compiled and reviewed GAAP financial statements
- Experience preparing and reviewing pass through entity tax returns for clients, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Master's degree in taxation is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop professional staff
- Ability to manage multiple client engagements and prioritize work
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Automotive Industry Experience a Plus
Our goal to hire talented, energetic people who are enthusiastic about what they do.
We offer a mentorship program to encourage individuals to grow professionally and develop in their careers. We offer today's accounting professionals an opportunity for advancement in a fast-paced environment that allows both for professional success and work-life balance.
We offer a diverse, flexible work environment and we are proud to offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, growth opportunity and a team-oriented office environment.
We are proud to offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit, growth opportunity, and a team-oriented office environment.