Audit Senior – Youngstown, OH
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience for a U.S. Public Firm is required.
About the Firm's Culture:
Work with the best of the best in your field — and become one of them! Our firm is led by motivated professionals who lead and motivate others to become great. We hire top performers who excel in five key areas: academic achievement ( "A” students who can also think under pressure); leadership ability (future partners with a record of leadership in various activities); citizenship (community involvement, high ethical standards and strong personal character); dedication and passion (employees ambitious and passionate about their career); and personality and sensitivity (friendly people who work together to make work more enjoyable.)
About this Opportunity:
As a Senior Auditor you will be responsible for running audit engagements from start to finish. This includes: planning, fieldwork, wrap-up, drafting financial statements, etc.
The Senior Auditors have the highest level of client interaction, and are instrumental in the growth and development of other team members.
- Perform detailed review of audit work papers
- Responsible for creating the final audit report
- Supervise 1-3 staff at client sites and draft financial statements
- Proactively interact with the key client management team to gather information and make recommendations
- Train and supervise staff on audit processes
- Assess performance of staff for engagement reviews
- 2+ years of RECENT auditing experience in a public accounting position
- BS or MS in Accounting
- CPA license
- Proficiency in GAAP reporting standards, Single Audit Act Standards, and Government Auditing Standards.
- Strong software skills in Word, Excel, and CaseWare
- Excellent technical accounting skills
- Strong leadership skills with a positive team player attitude
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility for regular travel to out of town clients (25-75%)
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting
CPA active or in process
Minimum 2 years of current public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.