Audit Senior – Wellesley, MA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We think the best way to take care of our clients is with honest advice and quality service without pretense or self-aggrandizing. When you meet our team you’ll quickly feel at ease. Our offices are designed to be professional but comfortable – we invest in our firm’s technology not marble floors. Just like you, we’re looking to do an honest day’s work and take care of our clients the best way we know how. It would be a pleasure to speak with you more about your business, non-profit, or family dynamics and how we can help you reach your goals, while also meeting your compliance requirements.
- Perform audit engagements as specified by engagement partners.
- Conduct and supervise fieldwork for teams assigned to client audits.
- Supervise engagements with attention to staff development, budgetary guidelines, timely delivery and resolution of technical issues.
- Review management letter, reports, financial statements and all work papers.
- Participate in several engagements simultaneously.
- Work directly with client to coordinate audit activities and plan.
- Ensure availability to answer client questions as requested, looking for opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
- Supervise and train staff and in-charge accountants or team members.
- Review and analyze client internal controls.
- Complete all financial statements, footnotes, and supplemental information.
- Perform compilation and review engagements.
- Prepare and review federal and multi-state tax returns for partnerships, trusts, corporations, high-net worth individuals, and work on related research and planning.
- Perform as an internal bookkeeper, including account reconciliation and year-end write up.
- Ability to work independently on assignments and address issues or questions with engagement Manager or Partner.
- Strong time management, organizational abilities, attention to detail, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge and demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills are essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Active CPA license
- 3+ years of auditing, tax, and consulting experience with a public accounting firm
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584