VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We have been known for our impeccable ability to work alongside our client’s to find strategic solutions to complex problems. Our refreshed brand identity has simply captured those qualities. We’re in this with you, 50/50, to help you reach your goals.
With a passion to create an accounting firm dedicated to serving its clients with integrity and “big picture” views, the firm grew based on deep roots in the community, current relationships, referral work from key clients and steadfast commitment to an exemplary product. Since then, the firm has grown to approximately 30 professionals and opened an additional office in Sarasota, FL.
Ideal candidate should be a CPA with 2-5 years of experience and will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day duties of planning, fieldwork and preparing of financial statements with disclosures, applying most areas of GAAP as necessary and documenting, validating, testing and assessing various control systems. This position is also responsible for acting as the client contact for basic questions and information and may be involved in reviews and agreed-upon procedure engagements. Also able to supervise the work of audit staff and review workpapers
- Bachelor’s in Accounting required
- Two+ years or more of audit experience with a public accounting firm.
- Technical focus on small to mid-size companies, non-for-profit organizations and/or governmental entities.
- CPA is required.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office products / applications.
- Exceptional client relationship skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Proven history of coaching others to success.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
2+ years of experience in public accounting
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584